Tuesday, July 20, 2010

30 before thirty

30 is only 5 months away and I've made the list... number 22 on my list was to start a blog so I've got at least one gone. I'm excited to share this list with the world. I'm really hoping to get most of these finished by the time I'm 30 but I'm willing to be reasonable with myself on a couple of them.

1. Make a quilt
2. Mend my soul from past hurts
3. Sew a dress for Button(done)
4. Get Berdaddy to agree to me getting Dreads... if I really want them(done)
5. Run a half marathon
6. Volunteer on a regular basis
7. Complete 30 random acts of kindness
8. Make a photo book & slideshow of Button's first year
9. Try Herring
10. Shoot a portfolio of photo's for my Dad's business
11. Learn the Rosary
12. Book tickets to Europe
13. Book a family photo session in the fall
14. Buy Cowboy boots
15. Go to a horse show with my Dad
16. Deal with our sock issue
17. Bake 5 new desserts
18. Surprise Berdaddy with a romantic meal
19. See a dermatologist and have a mole check
20. Organize my photo's on and off the computer
21. Shoot a gun
22. Start a blog(done)
23. Paint my living and dinning room
24. Finish Button's room
25. Take a CPR class
26. Establish a proper system of organization for my photography business
27. Read 30 books
28. take yoga
29. complain less... even in my head
30. Plant tulips

No comments:

Post a Comment